*~#JuL1A%*~
today i feel very moody....don't really know what's the reasons...my friends ask me is it im feeling sick again???is absolutely not...my health is ok....but maybe i'm mentally sick...

did anyone ever thought of why are we born to this world??
what are we meant for??

sometimes im wondering why i even exist...haiz...

why we want to live when maybe the next second we will die???
why we want to laugh when the next second we may cry our heart out????
why we makes friends when the next moment they will go away without us and left us alone???
why we wanna care bout someone when that someone don't even bother to look at you????
why why why??????


all this question make me so depressed because it reminds me about "that incident".....(an incident that i don't wanna think about it anymore)

sometimes i would like to ask myself...am i important???do my friends feel that im important to them???will they notice my absence when im not around????will they drop a tears if i die???
or maybe they will never notice it at all...

actually not that i want something in return for the friendship...i just hope that they will appreciate what i had done and not take it for guaranted...sometimes i will say myself silly for putting them in such an important place when they don't even care about your feelings...maybe to them you are just a nobody....

all of these are driving me crazy...i kept thinking about it when im having my class...suddenly i feel like shouting it all out....and ran out of the class and jump down...haha...(but i don't really think i will)still havent had that courage yet...maybe if things didn't turn out better...someday it may happen....but i hope it won't....

GET WELL SOON.....
1 Response
  1. HeazrtYin Says:

    Let me recommend you to read one book: Purpose Driven Life. Though it's more of a Christian book.. but it touches on all the questions you had mentioned. Really. ^^ Everybody has their own value in this world. You are who you are, and no doubt that you will be noticed, even without you knowing it. ^^ Don't worry, be happy!!! Miss ya!!


Post a Comment