*~#JuL1A%*~
yesterday after school, i went to parade with my friends..we were chit chatting as always in our "lao di fang" ( Sushi King)...haha..the purpose of this gathering is to farewell those that got JPA scholarship and are going to kl and study...they are jo ann, sook yan......suddenly feel so sad...i could say that they are the closest friends i had since primary...now they are all leaving and left me staying alone here...sook yan is the only person i can tell secrets when im sad and happy...she is the only one that i can share my feelings...although she never share anything with me( i mean secrets and feelings)...haha...who can i talk to when she is gone????my evonne had left me even earlier...feel so lonely now...how am i going to survive without my friends leh????will they forget me???will they remember that once upon a time...there was a girl name julia???sobzz....

after chatting, we went home...before we dismiss..sook yan gave me a belated b'day present and a farewell gift...when i reach home, i opened the gift...and i saw a picture that we took together and my hubby..and a "love letter"...and an unfinished story...the letter makes me feel like crying...makes me feel like you will be gone forever...am i too sensitive??and it reminds me the days we had together in amc...

we argue a lot and we chat alot...me, sook yan and jo ann still have an unfinished story to be continue....like sook yan says " i hope our friendship will be an never ending story"....

WILL OUR FRIENDSHIP LAST FOREVER???

remember to keep in touch and don't forget about our 5S8"s gathering...and our 10 years later 6A's gathering...by that time sure all of you will have a partner liao...haha...

ALL THE BEST IN YOUR FUTURE AND GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Response
  1. Sookyan Says:

    Got dat touching anot? But dat unfinished story is saddening... we started at f2... and i guess dat pic is the only one we took...


Post a Comment