*~#JuL1A%*~
to that "someone"...(don't alwiz complaint that i wrote you badly in my blog)...haha....

thx for alwiz helping me photostat the papers...it should be my job to do it ACTUALLY...i really appreciate the help you gave me....i know all the guys call you "water fish"...but never mind la...helping people IN NEED is GOOD ma...haha...

to repay you...i owe you a treat...but not in starbuck(don't be so greedy)....i"ll give you a treat in kopitiam only...haha....deal???then you'll have to help photostat all the papers....haha..*wicked laugh*......

today..im not so emo liao...after chatting wit my "private" counsellor...haha...whenever im emo...she is the only that can make me feel better...because she can understand my thought...no doubt she is only person i can trust....

but today she just went to kl to further her studies...haiz..(felt like losing something important)...so long my friend...wish you all the best in everything....call me whenever you need me...ok???haha...


FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment