*~#JuL1A%*~
today is another busy and tired day....today there are new students coming to our class...that means...works are coming...i need to photostat the notes that we had for them...haiz...is really not and easy job for me...but what to do i still need to get it done...this is the work for a treasurer...(so cham)sobzzzz...is there anyone would like to ganti me???haha...

luckily there is a gentleman to help me get it done so i don't need to walk to the bookshop and bring the whole piles of paper to school the next morning...actually, if i had my own transport..i don't need others to help me lo...but the problem is im going to school by bus ma...so i need someone to help...luckily someone volunteer to get it done for me (not like "someone" that need me to beg so many times also don't wanna do)...haha..let's not talk bout this...hehe

today the tutorial really boring and the words that the teacher said cant enter my brain at all...my brain is not functioning and all i do is just copy the solution...maybe later i'll scan through it again..haha...

im my opinion, i felt that is pointless having tutorial if we can't absorb and digest the knowledge given...is a waste of time staying in school...i think is better for us to stay in our home and study on our own and do homework...

talking bout my homework...is like a never ending story....is it because im lazy or really the homework is too much liao???i also don't know...haha....

i already start my form 6 for about 2 months liao....but how come i still not in the situation geh??i still like wondering....and don't have the mood to really do my studies like i used to be when im form 5....


AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN WILL ALL OF THESE GET BACK TO THEIR TRACK LEH??????????????
0 Responses

Post a Comment