*~#JuL1A%*~
now onli i realize how important is oxygen...recently i have problem in breathing...my heart tends to beat faster than normal...like it will pop out from my mouth...and i feel veri difficult to take in oxygen...i need to open my mouth and breath and breath and breath...but it is still not enough..make me feel like dying...god please help me..haha....i desperately need an oxygen tank...haha..


unfortunately, when im sick..still have some people still wanna bully me( dat person should know who is it) make me so frustrated...no energy 2 argue liao..making me angry really makes you so happy meh?? huh???haha...


anyway..later still need to do homework and 2moro still need to attend school...AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
LIFE IS SO TENSE!!!! WHEN WILL THESE DAYS BE OVER??????
3 Responses
  1. olala Says:

    LOLz..
    y evry1 oso argue-ing geh huh?
    hmwk jek mar..
    dun let it stressed u too much arr..


  2. @pple Says:

    dun so stress la julia..u sleep earlier lor..everyday wake so ealry but can stay til so late at night


  3. Sookyan Says:

    I'm finally here!!! =)


Post a Comment