*~#JuL1A%*~
the day before....

nervous, nervous and nervous.....so long did not drive already...scare i forget the steps...haiz...if i failed again, im sure my parents will kill me...because the fees is so damn expensive...and is very fish to fail twice...haha...

praying...praying....praying..... whole night keep thinking about the road...scare i forget when to turn and when to change lane...haha..


the test day...

wake up at 5.15..then sleep again...then wake up at 7.00...nervous..nervous and still nervous..haha..8 o'clock the instructor came and bring me to the driving centre..

when im doing the up hill thing...im so scare i will fall back like last time...luckily i've pass...then is the parking....i also passed....feel more relief....now left the driving....this time got give "black money" so i think is not a problem for me to pass gua...haha...

during the driving...

the tester chat with me a lot...so friendly...(i think is because of the "black money"...haha..)actually i done quite a lot of minor mistake...but because of "THAT", i've passed..haha(should i be happy??)during the test, accident happen again like last time...a motorbike suddenly came out from no where...it really give me a fright...so i immediately press the brek...luckily i did not crash into it...phew....the tester said is the motorbike's fault so that's means im safed..haha...

after that, everything goes quite smooth i would say...haha...then the tester say he'll let me pass...im so happy that time...so i finally passed my driving test..but i dont think i will dare to drive...i dont want to be on the newspaper....haha....



so now i can put this away and concentrate on my choir farewell....i and my friends are performing a dance...really cant imagine myself dancing on the stage...i think it will look like a wood dancing because im not flexible enough...haha.....i think singing suits me better...haha...but never mind everything also have it's first time...im sure it will be a valuable experience...haha...
wish me luck...
0 Responses

Post a Comment