*~#JuL1A%*~
today is our lower six interclass competition...me take part in netball...haiz...apparently our team had lost terribly...haha...the result is 6-0...cham lo....luckily other categories we won...we only lost in badminton male single and netball...the results are quite satisfying..because i never thought that my class will won any of this categories...because our class look quite "nerd"...hahaha...

me really felt quite embarassed about the result we got in netball...because we are not aggresive enough...haha...nw my finger got swollen..it looks like a pig finger...ALL BECAUSE OF THE NETBALL...the stupid ball just hit my finger...ahhh!!!*in great pain*haiz...luckily is left hand not right hand...if not then cant do my homework liao...haha...

anyway....the final is on next thursday....i hope our class can emerged as champion for the overall..haha...then we can go celebrate using the class fund (bt unfortunately, class fund gt no money....haha..)

L6B2 GAMBATEH!!!!!!
WE SURE CAN GET CHAMPION!!!!HAHA......
L6B2 THE BEST!!!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment